Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Frozen Past...




Maybe we should sit and talk
Maybe its not really this complicated
Are we ready to listen?
What if there comes a day when you tell me that you don’t want me by your side?
What if there comes a day when you look at me and don’t feel the same about me?
What if you wake up one day and find out that I don’t really love you...

Shadows of my past grip me as I try to love you. This heart of mine runs for what it doesn’t have and can’t have ever. It’s a fantasy I want to live in, a world full of love and laughter. It shatters my brittle heart to see how painfully different reality is! If only I had wished for what I really wanted...

3 comments:

kumudu said...

Try

http://whynotjustinlove_kumudu.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hi girl! i love reading your blog its like you and i are the same.. =)

Anonymous said...

i'd love to hear from you, seems like we can be good friends..i hope.. drop me a message @ my Yahoo messenger chickayna thanks