Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wishin n Hoping...


There's a place in the sun where all dreams come true...where my heart glows and eyes smile. Before my life is done, I will find this place.. This place where there's hope for everyone, joy in every heart.. Smilin faces looking at me lovingly..Love that's true! This world I know, is a facade but I believe that there is a miracle waiting to happen on just another ordinary day for me! Like an old dusty road, I get weary from the load...but I move on, my hope and dreams lead me... I believe!

4 comments:

Mistique said...

thats a perfect picture u ve found to exactly make ppl understand wat u mean n how!!!
i kno it all tho !!!!
u ll find that perfect place don worry :)

Si_Lee said...

maybe it's our perception of the world which is a facade ... maybe the place you are searching for is for you to create .. just maybe ...

it's nice to see you posting after these 3 months also ...

Descrying the Shadows (previously)

John F said...

Look within and you shall find it.

Ask and you shall ask more, ask no more and you shall have what you desire.

AMIT said...

Yeah thats a nice written.

Make website india