Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things...


Its been long since I wrote something here... I was thinking yesterday over a cup of coffee of all the beautiful things that make me wanna hope for another day in my life and penned down a few things that I truly love... Things that make me smile, no matter what...

- Rain splashing in the ocean
- The early morning Smell of Freshly Baked bread
- Daisies, Daffodils, Lilies and Larkspurs...
- Smell of Coffee Beans
- Dido's Voice after a stressful day
- Ocean waves lashing on the shore
- The smell of wet mud... n better still, playing with it!
- A child's bright, happy, curious and hopeful eyes
- A warm cozy 'I will always be there for you' hug
- Cold winter breeze on my face..
- Sun rising from a neverending sea
- Wild horses in the meadows..
- The feeling of sand grains on my bare feet
- Full moon nights..
- Sun peeping out of the dark clouds...
- Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
- and since this list is getting too long..the last one... the sound of heartbeat... the sound of life itself..

Life indeed is beautiful...

4 comments:

Lucifer said...

awww that was sweet :)

Thinking Soul... said...

Thanks..! I am going to promise myself to come read this list whenever I am Low... :) If this doesn't work I'll call you!! :D

Lucifer said...

well i m ur punchin back since d beginning of time...so i wud say call me first n then read d list :P

Anonymous said...

nice! i appreciate your thoughts