Monday, July 28, 2008

Depression takes a toll!


What a monster some people can suddenly become. I never thought I would feel this way. Is this really depression? What could be worse than getting up in the middle of the night and thinking of ways to kill yourself? Sometimes I wish I could numb myself to certain emotions, no amount of painkillers can help then. Sometimes you just feel like sleeping and never waking up again. You can’t even think clearly of what you want to do. Its not that you are thinking something at length, there is actually just no thinking. No amount of tears help. All they can give you is a sore looking face but that’s that. How can I feel so hated and dejected!! What more is needed to be happy? Is it never ever going to come my way? Am I wasting my time looking for some and expecting it to be mine. Nothing seems right. Nothing seems right! 

No comments: